Allied Universal is seeking the position of a Security Patrol Driver. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Security Patrol Driver for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Patrol Driver, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations and foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time