San Francisco, CA
Sunday - Thursday 9:30PM to 06:00AM
Join Allied Universal Security Team at The World's Famous Social Network!
AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDES:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
The SCR Lead is responsible for leading the daily operations of the SCR in the absence of the SCR Shift Supervisor and/or SCR Manager. This shift lead is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to business, the brand and or employees. This position is responsible for using best practices for communicating information surrounding those incidents to leadership as appropriate. The SCR lead will monitor cameras and alarms, dispatch associated calls via telephone and radio, operate access control technology, and provide general assistance to both employees and guests. The SCR lead supports CLIENT and field teams as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from both crisis and non-crisis incidents.
• The SCR Lead will oversee the daily operations of the SCR in the absence of the SCR Shift Supervisor and/or SCR Manager. This includes, but is not limited to the following: ensuring the SCR team is aware of the daily activities/schedule, addressing scheduling concerns/gaps, approving reports, briefing leadership on incidents - potential or realized, assisting leadership during activations.
• The SCR Lead is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including fire alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provides general assistance to both employees and guests.
• The SCR Lead will dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone and/or radio.
• The SCR Lead maintains various records of communications and events.
• The SCR Lead uses multiple internal and external resources to gather and manage information and intelligence about events that are occurring both domestically and internationally that may impact Client.
• The SCR Lead communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.
• The SCR Lead takes an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual
• The SCR Lead will act as a liaison between all departments and the Physical Security Department. ·
• The SCR Lead will escalates (without delay) complaints and unusual/critical event information to Shift Supervisor, Account Manager, and GSOC Manager.
• The SCR Lead accurately maintains control of all equipment and keys in the SCR. Accurately logs all equipment and keys signed out and returned by Security, parking and shuttle bus staff.
• The SCR Lead completes 'Task work orders" for all facilities needs reported.
• The SCR Lead informs (without delay) the Shift Supervisor account Manager of any missing, damaged, or inoperative equipment or communications, alarm, CCTV, or other systems.
• The SCR Lead proactively monitors all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs. Monitors and responds to all security Life safety system alarms.
• The SCR Lead answers and responds to events and situations received over regular and emergency phones and intercoms. Controls and monitors the two- way communication systems.
• The SCR Lead must have excellent verbal, written and customer service skills and abilities.
Special Skills and Attributes include:
• 12 months or more as a GSOC or SOC operator.
• Experience in leading a team.
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency.
• Above average computer hardware and software knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work under little or no direct supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to multi- ask, discerns patterns in details.
• Think through problems for logical solutions, and remain calm and professional under stress.
• Strong decision making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations.
• Able to work with highly confidential information. Must be able to speak clearly, give direction, and provide guidance to employees and security staff during emergencies.
Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership.
Allied Universal is the industry’s premier provider of security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, shopping centers and residential communities. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. Allied Universl is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiates Allied Universal. Recognized as a training leader, Allied Universal offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture help our employees grow personally and professionally.
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
*SAJ #ZR *NW-CB