As a GSOC Operator, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more. The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Operator, under guidance of GSOC Supervisor, is responsible for assisting company personnel in all concerns that pertain to safety and security for corporate locations around the globe. The individual will work in a GSOC environment, monitoring several screens. The Operator will use a variety of tools that range from access control and alarm monitoring systems to various business intelligence sources, open-source media, Internet, and in-house tools. The Operator is required to detect, analyze, and alert others of any incidents which may impact the client’s people, products, property, or brand image. These may range from extreme weather conditions, political instability, crime, terror, to technical failures.
Pay Rate $25.00
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps and clarify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, verbal briefs, or other products by applying expert and informed judgement and specialized experience in interpreting information for decision makers.
- Extract essential information and analysis from a variety of sources and synthesize the information into actionable reports.
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analytical and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, requirements driven research, investigative sufficiency, and professional quality; edit and correct, as necessary and disseminate to decision makers.
- Prepare graphs, charts (link analysis, event flow analysis, activity charting), tables and other illustrative devices for visual presentation of data.
- Conduct background research on groups, individuals, events and/or incidents that may adversely impact the business.
- Support investigations.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Maintain a continued, positive relationship with the client through appropriate contact and the anticipation of service needs.
- Participate in designated training sessions/seminars and review company training materials; enhance professional competencies and ensure high quality analysis.
- Adhere to all client polices. Ability to write detailed, accurate, complex investigative and business correspondence and present information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Support Projects and functions as they are assigned by designated Client point of contact.
- Evaluate information received from the client’s Critical Event Management system and determine the level of response required.
- Notify member of the client’s security management team if an event requires escalation.
- Report to an Allied Universal supervisor assigned to the Client Site
- The Analyst will follow the directives from the client’s designated point of contact.
- Associates’s or Bachelor’s degree in Intelligence Studies, National Security, Political Science, International Affairs, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Statistical Analysis, or a related field.
- Military/Government experience within the intelligence field with demonstrable knowledge and critical thinking skills may be substituted for higher education.
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience in a Global Security Operations Center or Criminal Intelligence Operation Involving the principles, concepts, and methodologies of all-source intelligence analysis to research, evaluate and integrate all-source data in the preparation and presentation of intelligence analytical products (or equivalent advanced degree).
- Corporate investigations experience is preferred.
- Excellent professional writing and briefing skills; demonstrated proficiency in clearly communicating highly technical security concepts to non-security audiences in business terms.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Production of high-quality detailed documentation to internal and external parties while managing sensitive or confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis, identify threats, and develop leadership decision support content.
- A proven ability to handle multiple time sensitive projects, rapid change and ambiguity while maintaining the highest analytical standards and direct contact independently and efficiently with intelligence consumers, including making challenging judgment calls in the absence of senior leaders.
- Experience learning and quickly becoming proficient maintaining databases and utilizing software applications, such as:, intelligence subscription databases, other intelligence analysis and data collection tools, case management tools, social media analysis tools and geographic information systems, as well as the Microsoft Office suite.
Experience within a Global Security Operations Center or Criminal Intelligence Operations preffered
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…